Eric is a Managing Partner at Burns Bros. He has spent his entire career in the commercial plumbing industry. Prior to joining Burns Bros in 2012, he operated his family-owned commercial plumbing business. In addition to his responsibilities as a Project Manager, Eric leads the organization in areas such as general plumbing processes, operational innovation, market presence, and growth initiatives.
As a Master Plumber in multiple geographies, Eric specializes in large scale new construction and renovation projects. His effective use of Lean construction principles, BIM coordination, fabrication, and supply chain management has brought fresh and innovative applications to our projects.
With expertise that includes Domestic Water Systems, Sanitary Drainage & Venting Systems, Storm Water Systems, Fuel Gas & Oil Systems and Ultrapure RO/DI Systems, Eric has a diverse list of successful and high profile projects completed in the region which include:
- Higher Education new construction
- Stadium renovation
- Student housing
- Historic hotel renovation and new hotel construction
- Cleanroom facility addition
- High purity systems new construction
Certifications/Memberships: Eric’s professional certifications include:
- Master Plumber, licensed in Onondaga County, City of Ithaca, City of Oswego, City of Rome
- Member of Onondaga County Examining Board of Plumbers
- LeMoyne College Bachelor of Science – 2003